Choosing the right early education support is a big decision. At our school, we believe in the power of helping children to embrace their true potential and develop practical, lifelong skills through the authentic Montessori Method.
Our neighborhood Montessori schools strive to be your trusted home away from home. Help us spread the word about all the great benefits we offer, so we can support even more families in your community. Share this article with parents in your own circle so they can take advantage of our current enrollment discounts.
Here are the top 10 reasons they’ll want to enroll and choose a Montessori education:
- Peace of mind. Our facilities are safe and secure. Our building entry policy is strictly monitored. Our health and safety protocols are top-notch, including safe sleeping routines, age-appropriate spaces and materials, and best cleaning practices.
- A self-guided approach. Here, children follow their natural interests and curiosities to unlock the wonder of learning new things at their own pace with the freedom of choice. Teachers play an unobtrusive role in the classroom to only introduce ideas and observe their progress.
- Mixed-age classrooms. We believe strongly in creating a calm, welcoming, inclusive environment for all ages. Students in our Primary classroom, ages 3 to 5, work together. This allows them to gain self-confidence, learn from others, and lead by example.
- Experienced Montessori teachers. Our caring educators spend a significant amount of one-on-one time with each child to guide them toward self-directed activities that build self-discipline and support self-discovery. Each activity is thoughtfully designed to encourage learning.
- Stay connected with Montessori Compass. This online platform keeps you connected to your child’s experience with important updates, classroom photos, progress reports, and more. We also keep our families connected with secure access to live streaming video of their child’s classroom.
- A Prepared Environment. Our intentional design supports Practical Life experiences by focusing on basic movements, fine motor skills, sensory-based learning opportunities, and a variety of academic experiences linked to language, math, science, geography, and the arts.
- Natural learning materials. Unique, authentic Montessori materials appeal to the senses to provide tangible, hands-on opportunities to play with greater purpose. We use textures, shapes, and other natural items to encourage a focused, engaged mind.
- Healthy habits. Our Grow Fit® program includes nutritious meals and snacks to nourish growing children and daily physical fitness to support healthy development and a healthy future. Meals are served family-style for an added element of our Practical Life approach.
- Special summer programming. See just how great a Montessori summer can be! Our educators create new, themed experiences that let children dive into new concepts and adventures. They’ll also enjoy seasonal fun, such as water play, outdoor picnics, and in-house field trips.
- Extracurricular opportunities. Invest in your child’s interests beyond our core Montessori curriculum with optional elective classes. Discover new topics or activities, such as art, Spanish, athletics, martial arts, dance, and gymnastics.
What would you add to the list? Thanks for trusting us to care for and guide your child.