We understand we operate a valuable service in our community and we take that responsibility very seriously. That is why the health and safety of our children and staff is of the utmost importance to us. See a list of our current school openings.
Please visit our FAQ page. We will make regular updates as new information becomes available.
Our Health and Safety Practices
We are closely following guidance from the CDC, as well as state and local officials and health authorities, as we take extreme care to maintain our safe, healthy school environment for children, families, and staff. We have enhanced our already rigorous health protocols, such as:
- Protective Masks: Face coverings are required for any adult entering the building (we provide them to all staff members when working at school with children). Please do your part to care for us, while we care for you.*
- Taking Temperatures: We are screening everyone (staff, children, parents, visitors, etc.) upon arrival for temperature and evident symptoms.
- Limited Classroom Access: To curb the spread of germs and control group size, we are having parents and family members remain in common areas of the center only.
- Wellness Checks: Regular wellness checks are being conducted throughout the day. The parents of unwell children are notified immediately, to help stop the spread of illness.
- Safe (and Still Healthy) Dining: We are now only serving pre-plated meals to children.
- Enhanced Health Practices: We’ve strengthened our existing cleanliness and hygiene practices (such as more frequent hand washing, and increased cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting of surfaces and items in classrooms).
*Please note, where required by law or child care licensing, children will also be required to wear face coverings.
In general, we are requiring that children and staff stay home from school for 14 days following the last potential exposure, if any member of the household has (or may have) a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19. In addition:
- We observe the children’s health throughout the day and respond appropriately as needed if we detect any potential signs of illness.
- If your child does become ill at school, we will call you immediately so they can be picked up as soon as possible. Should that occur, please be sure to pick up your child promptly for their well-being, and to help us limit the spread of illness
Overall, the best way to ensure our students have limited exposure to germs is by keeping children at home when they are ill and/or contagious. We ask that you please watch your child closely and contact your physician if your child appears to be feeling under the weather. Please remember your child must be kept home if they display any signs of illness.
The Travel Advisory lists areas of the world that are heavily affected, which will require those who have traveled to these locations and members of their household to refrain from entering school for 14 days upon return. This applies to our children, families, and staff members. The list is being regularly updated.
Looking for Immediate Care:
Are you a family in need of drop-in care? Please contact our enrollment center at 855.351.2170 for more information.
Are you a major employer or corporate client that needs back-up care for your employees? Or a healthcare industry worker with immediate child care needs? We’re here for you (and, as always, we offer healthcare industry workers a 10% tuition discount). Please contact our Corporate Support team at 866.829.0027.